This listing is for a custom Turquoise statement ring, created by hand especially for you. Each piece is set with a gorgeous high-grade Turquoise from either the Nacozari, Morenci, Carico Lake, and Cerrillos mines of Mexico and the United States.
To order, simply select your ring size and the number of your favourite piece of Turquoise from the drop-down menus. I will then create your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece over three business days.
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (2.5mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel setting. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of Turquoise, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique! Stones will be set in the same way that they are laid out on my fingers in the photos. If you'd like me to set them horizontally, just send me a message after purchasing to let me know. :)
Stone Measurements & Turquoise Mine Details:
- Stone 1: Carico Lake - 10.5mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 2: Morenci - 13mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 3: Nacozari - 12.5mm x 10.5mm approx..
- Stone 4: Carico Lake - 14.5mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 5: Nacozari - 10.5mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 6: Carico Lake - 12mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 7: Morenci - 13.5mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 8: Morenci - 17mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 9: Nacozari - 14mm x 11.5mm approx.
- Stone 10: Carico Lake - 13mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 11: Carico Lake - 12mm x 12mm approx.
- Stone 12: Nacozari - 14.5mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 13: Cerillos- 13.5mm x 11mm approx..
💎 TURQUOISE LORE:
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. Among the Ancient Egyptians, Persians and Chinese, Aztecs and Incas of South America, and Native North Americans, Turquoise was sacred in its adornment and for power, luck, and protection.
Wearing Turquoise is said to bring strength, protection from harm, psychic sensitivity and good fortune. It is a symbol of friendship, aids wearers while traveling and brings peace to the home.