This listing is for a custom Royston Turquoise ring, created from scratch from solid sterling silver!
To order, simply select your ring size and the number of your favourite piece of Turquoise from the drop-down menus. I will then make you your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece within three business days!
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (2.5mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel setting. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of Royston Turquoise, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique!
- Stone 1: 9mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 2: 10mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 3: 11mm x 10mm approx..
- Stone 4: 16mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 5: 10.5mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 6: 10.5mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 7: 11.5mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 8: 12.5mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 9: 17mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 10: 9mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 11: 18mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 12: 15mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 13: 14mm x 12mm approx..
- Stone 14: 15mm x 13mm approx.
- Stone 15: 10mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 16: 12mm x 6mm approx.
- Stone 17: 11mm x 10.5mm approx..
- Stone 18: 12mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 19: 12mm x 12mm approx.
- Stone 20: 14mm x 13mm approx.
💎 ROYSTON TURQUOISE LORE:
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. Among the Ancient Egyptians, Persians and Chinese, Aztecs and Incas of South America, and Native North Americans, Turquoise was sacred in its adornment and for power, luck, and protection.
Wearing Turquoise is said to bring strength, protection from harm, psychic sensitivity and good fortune. It is a symbol of friendship, aids wearers while traveling and brings peace to the home.
The Royston Mining District is located in Nevada, outside of Tonapah. The Royston District covers several miles of mountain range, and is considered to produce some of the highest quality turquoise in the world. Royston is known for its beautiful colours ranging from deep green to rich, light blues set off by a heavy brown matrix or a golden brown matrix. It is also known for the rare blue to green fade that can be found in one rock or cabochon.