This listing is for a custom Turquoise statement ring, created from scratch from solid sterling silver and genuine Turquoise from the Nacoari, Carico Lake, Turquoise Mountain and Cerrillos mines!
To order, simply select the number of your favourite stone from the drop-down menu, and enter your ring size in the text box above it. I will then make you your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece within three business days!
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (1.9mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel setting. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of Turquoise from various mines around the United States and Mexico, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique!
Stone Measurements & Turquoise Mine Details:
- Stone 1: Carico Lake - 12.5mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 2: Turquoise Mountain - 12mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 3: Carico Lake - 13.5mm x 11mm approx..
- Stone 4: Cerrillos - 15mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 5: Turquoise Mountain - 13mm x 11.5mm approx.
- Stone 6: Cerrillos - 13mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 7: Nacozari - 14mm x 11.5mm approx.
- Stone 8: Nacozari - 15mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 9: Turquoise Mountain - 13mm x 111mm approx.
- Stone 10: Carico Lake - 14mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 11: Turquoise Mountain - 16mm x 12.5mm approx.
- Stone 12: Cerrillos - 13.5mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 13: Nacozari - 14mm x 12mm approx..
- Stone 14: Nacozari - 17mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 15: Carico Lake - 13mm x 15mm approx.
💎 TURQUOISE LORE:
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. Among the Ancient Egyptians, Persians and Chinese, Aztecs and Incas of South America, and Native North Americans, Turquoise was sacred in its adornment and for power, luck, and protection.
Wearing Turquoise is said to bring strength, protection from harm, psychic sensitivity and good fortune. It is a symbol of friendship, aids wearers while traveling and brings peace to the home.