This listing is for a shimmering custom Moonstone ring, made especially for you using solid sterling silver.
To order, simply select the number of your favourite stone from the drop-down menu, and enter your ring size in the text box above it. I will then make you your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece within three business days!
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (1.9mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel setting. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of Moonstone, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique!
- Stone 1: 8mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 2: 12mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 3: 13mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 4: 14mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 5: 12mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 6: 14mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 7: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 8: 10.5mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 9: 10.5mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 10: 9.5mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 11: 11mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 12: 12.5mm x 8.5mm approx.
- Stone 13: 11mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 14: 8.5mm x 8.5mm approx.
- Stone 15: 9mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 16: 16mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 17: 12mm x 12mm approx.
- Stone 18: 12mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 19: 14mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 20: 13mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 21: 15.5mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 22: 10.5mm x 10.5mm approx.
💎 MOONSTONE LORE:
Moonstone has been used in Roman jewellery for nearly two thousand years, as the Romans believed it was born from solidified rays of the moon. It has used even longer in the Orient, and has always been a sacred stone in India with a special significance for lovers, and is a traditional wedding gift there. It was a popular choice for jewellers in the Art Nouveau period, and in Europe was believed to reconcile estranged lovers and to cure sleeplessness.
Legendary as 'The Traveller's Stone,' Moonstone is great for protection at night or on the water. It is a great stone to keep during a first love or any new relationship. It helps creativity, confidence and self expression, and helps its wearer be more successful in their day to day working activities. It is also considered to be the ultimate fertility crystal.