This listing is for a custom Amethyst ring, created from scratch from solid sterling silver!
To order, simply select the number of your favourite piece of Amethyst from the drop-down menu, and enter your ring size in the text box above it. I will then make you your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece within three business days!
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (1.9mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel setting. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of Amethyst, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique!
- Stone 1: 10.5mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 2: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 3: 10.5mm x 8mm approx..
- Stone 4: 12mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 5: 16.5mm x 16.5mm approx.
- Stone 6: 9mm x 7mm approx.
- Stone 7: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 8: 12mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 9: 18.5mm x 13.5mm approx.
- Stone 10: 16.5mm x 16.5mm approx.
- Stone 11: 10.5mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 12: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 13: 12.5mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 14: 18mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 15: 16.5mm x 16.5mm approx.
💎 AMETHYST LORE:
Although a semi-precious stone in modern standards, in ancient times Amethyst was considered to be an incredible rare 'gem of fire' worth as much as Diamonds.
Amethyst is the birthstone for February, It also carries the energies of passion, creativity and spirituality. It is a great talisman to wear in the pursuit of the creative arts. It is also considered to be one of the most effective stones for healing people, plants and animals. It calms and soothes, and also brings luck and prosperity.