This listing is for a luminous custom Amethyst ring, crafted by hand especially for you!
To order, simply select the number of your favourite piece of Amethyst from the drop-down menu, and enter your ring size in the text box next to it. I will then create your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece over three business days.
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (2.5mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel around the stone. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of high-grade Amethyst, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique! Stones will be set in the same way that they are laid out on my fingers in the photos. If you'd like me to set them horizontally, just send me a message after purchasing to let me know. :)
- Stone 1: 11mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 2: 12mm x 12mm approx.
- Stone 3: 10mm x 10mm approx..
- Stone 4: 12mm x 9.5mm approx.
- Stone 5: 18mm x 13mm approx.
- Stone 6: 16.5mm x 16.5mm approx.
- Stone 7: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 8: 12.5mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 9: 17mm x 13mm approx.
- Stone 10: 15.5mm x 15.5mm approx.
- Stone 11: 11.5mm x 11.5mm approx.
- Stone 12: 14mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 13: 18mm x 13mm approx..
- Stone 14: 16.5mm x 16.5mm approx.
💎 AMETHYST LORE:
Although a semi-precious stone in modern standards, in ancient times Amethyst was considered to be an incredible rare 'gem of fire' worth as much as Diamonds.
Amethyst is the birthstone for February, It also carries the energies of passion, creativity and spirituality. It is a great talisman to wear in the pursuit of the creative arts. It is also considered to be one of the most effective stones for healing people, plants and animals. It calms and soothes, and also brings luck and prosperity.