This listing is for a shimmering custom Moonstone ring, crafted by hand especially for you!
To order, simply select the number of your favourite piece of Moonstone from the drop-down menu, and enter your ring size in the text box next to it. I will then create your very own Gem & Tonik custom piece over three business days.
This particular ring design features a solid sterling silver 11 gauge (2.5mm) ring band, a thick sterling silver hand-sawed backing, and a fine silver bezel around the stone. The ring is then sanded smooth, set with your chosen piece of high-grade Moonstone, then polished to a high shine. Each piece is made entirely by hand using cruelty-free materials and environmentally friendly methods.
*Please note that the completed rings in the photos are a guide as to how each piece will look, but as each stone is different, each finished piece will be unique! Stones will be set in the same way that they are laid out on my fingers in the photos. If you'd like me to set them horizontally, just send me a message after purchasing to let me know. :)
- Stone 1: 10.5mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 2: 9mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 3: 12mm x 8mm approx..
- Stone 4: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 5: 9mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 6: 8.5mm x 6.5mm approx.
- Stone 7: 13mm x 8mm approx.
- Stone 8: 10.5mm x 10.5mm approx.
- Stone 9: 9mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 10: 12mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 11: 13.5mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 12: 11mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 13: 12mm x 10mm approx..
- Stone 14: 12mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 15: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 16: 13mm x 7mm approx.
- Stone 17: 19mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 18: 15.5mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 19: 15mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 20: 9mm x 9mm approx.
- Stone 21: 14mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 22: 10mm x 10mm approx.
- Stone 23: 11mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 24: 16mm x 11mm approx.
- Stone 25: 14mm x 9mm approx.
💎 MOONSTONE LORE:
Moonstone has been used in Roman jewellery for nearly two thousand years, as the Romans believed it was born from solidified rays of the moon. It has used even longer in the Orient, and has always been a sacred stone in India with a special significance for lovers, and is a traditional wedding gift there. It was a popular choice for jewellers in the Art Nouveau period, and in Europe was believed to reconcile estranged lovers and to cure sleeplessness.
Legendary as 'The Traveller's Stone,' Moonstone is great for protection at night or on the water. It is a great stone to keep during a first love or any new relationship. It helps creativity, confidence and self expression, and helps its wearer be more successful in their day to day working activities. It is also considered to be the ultimate fertility crystal.